806 Stanley St.
Helena, MT 59601
Used 2017 Heartland Road Warrior 425$ave big and buy pre-owned instead of new!
With this Road Warrior 425 you can relax in luxury after a hard day of playing! This fifth wheel toy hauler will easily be able to transport your toys to the nature playground of your choice and keep you comfortable when you are ready to unwind.
Get started in the garage space including a rear ramp door for ease of loading and unloading. There is also a side man door into the cargo area if you need to check on things after the rear ramp door is closed. You can easily enjoy added seating and sleeping space if you choose to add the electric queen bed / split bench seat option. There is also an additional loft space in the front of the cargo area and a convenience half bath too. A ladder to the loft can be found just inside the main living area door.
Inside the 425 combined living and kitchen area you will find a spacious retreat. A large slide out sofa with two dining tables will provide plenty of seating for meal time or game time along the curb side wall. There is a center island bar with three stools plus a double kitchen sink. Behind the island there is a slide out three burner range, plus a refrigerator and pantry for all of your cooking and food prep needs.
Enjoy watching television from anywhere in the room with a corner flat screen TV, extra counter space to be utilized as a desk, and cabinets above.
Just inside the main entry door you can step up to a side aisle bath and front bedroom. The bath features a toilet, sink, and sunken tub. The private bedroom in front features a slide out king size bed, a front wardrobe with sliding doors, and a large dresser for even more storage, plus a TV mounted on a sliding bar. There is also a closet that has been prepped for a washer and dryer, plus so much more.
Our Price: $69,999
|Length||43 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3480 lbs|
|Gross Weight||20000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||16100 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||69 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||12 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Capacity||20 gal|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR LED TV, BR LED TV|
|Awning Info||20' Power, 10' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Sunken Tub/Shower|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.