806 Stanley St.
Helena, MT 59601
Used 2015 Heartland Sundance 288RLSSOLD to Helena, MT!
This Sundance travel trailer 288RLS features a rear living layout, triple slides for added interior space, a convenient kitchen island, plus you can add an optional fireplace if you like!
Enter and find a conveniently located bath straight ahead. The bath features an angled shower, toilet and sink, plus there is a second entry door that leads directly into the front master bedroom.
The private front bedroom features a queen size bed with overhead cabinets, a bedside wardrobe and slide out second storage closet.
Back to the main living space to the left of the entry door find a slide out booth dinette and sofa. Along the rear wall find two lounge chairs with overhead storage the entire width of the unit. The slide opposite the door offers an entertainment center and an optional flat screen TV, plus you can also add an optional electric fireplace beneath the TV area if you wish. Along with the entertainment center there is also a three burner range in this slide out.
Just off the entertainment and range slide out find a corner refrigerator with pantries on either side for storage. There is also a handy center island with additional counter space, plus a double kitchen sink, and so much more!
|Length||31 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 5 in|
|Hitch Weight||1028 lbs|
|Gross Weight||10500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7470 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||53 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||RV Gas/Electric|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.